Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Back

I was not too far away, just not feeling well. It is amazing how a session of stomach flu can turn things upside down. I, who usually love to write at the computer, could not tolerate it. I, who am bored by TV, watched three documentaries and two movies. I have to say, however, they were on dvd. I was not so far gone that I could tolerate the noise, confusion, disruption, inanity and blatant greed of commercial TV. (I used to watch it, and enjoy it, too. I did not realize until after quitting how much more pleasant and fun life is without it!)

Now I have to play catch-up, with everything that just sat around while I was too weak to function. I think yesterday's mail is still in the mailbox!

Here is an iris in my favorite color to cheer us all up.

Photo copyright 2007 Kristen S. Boyesen

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Hodgens said...

Kristen: I'm glad you're feeling better. I've heard that the stomach flu (Nora Virus) that's going around is simply not fun.

Given that, I'll pass, thank you.

Kristen, you helped a young man today with your phone call. That was important. Very important.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Thanks, Tim. It was great to finally speak to him in person, rather than the answering machine. He is such a warm and caring person.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

P.S. On one of my answering machine calls today I read your comment about choices.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet