Friday, November 10, 2006

Begin World Peace

It is up to us. Individuals do have a voice. It is the inner voice of the spirit. When we think and feel loving peaceful thoughts, we send loving peaceful thoughts to those around us, and they can feel it too.

This is how the world will become a better place.

The essential spiritual core of all religions is love. All the rest is edifice created by humans in the guise of holiness.

Heal your own inner doubts, fears, prejudices, angers, resentments.

Let them go, then feel the Love.

We are all connected. We can share the love with those next to us, and those far away, just by feeling it, then imagining the love as the White Light of Peace surrounding specific people, areas of world unrest, and the entire planet.

Send this Light for the Highest Good by your thoughts and good intentions.

The world will feel it, and universal peace will increase, one Light Prayer at a time.

2 Comments:

Blogger nowere said...

Thanks for make me know about you blog. It's some kind of relief known about people like you or Andrew in your country. It's not that I think all people in your country are evil or one-way thinking, but I'm glad to find blogs like yours. Mine is some kind of experiment, it's the opposite. But when I read these it seems to me like I'm in another world.

Good look with your blog and keep on writing.

PD: I hope you understand what I try to say.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Yes, I understand, and I thank you for visiting. Peace.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet