Monday, December 11, 2006

Feel like a Butterfly


The snow comes and goes at this time of the year.

The butterflies will return after the earth has finished it's winter rest.

I took this photo in September while on a hike in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Nature renews the spirit, any time of year.

When the air has a chill, bundle up, wear a hat and scarf, and enjoy every sensation brought to your being by the sun, the wind, the birds, and the crackle of your feet on the frosty earth.

The warmth in your heart will make you feel light as a butterfly on a September day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love exploring the CVNP! Last February, I convinced some friends to meet me near the Stanford Hostel on my birthday--I work nearby. We walked the back way to Brandywine Falls, and were just arriving back at our cars as twilight fell. It was a great hike, and one of my best birthday memories... :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet