Monday, February 12, 2007

Cool View



This is actually three photos taped together, scanned into Photoshop, transformed into a square shape then repaired at the seams. (One of these days I will have to break down and purchase a digital! I just keep waiting for the one that was taken to be returned to me.)

Anyway, I took the photos last week on a hike with a friend in the Rocky River Reservation of Cleveland Metroparks. It was all of 18 degrees at the time, with a stiff wind from time to time if we emerged from the shelter of the trees and rocks.

Here is what the three photos looked like before I "Photoshopped" them.

Photos copyright 2007 Kristen S. Boyesen

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I have been continuing to post to WhiteLightofPeace even though I have been 'locked out' for three weeks. (It eventually would let me back in.)

I keep reading in the Blogger Help Group how the old blogger is gone, and that is starting to make me just as nervous as migrating!

It is time for me to make peace with the switch. :)

If I do not post for awhile, it is because I am waiting my turn to get help.

My next post will honor Ervin Peretz for his cafe Terra Bite. "If people see good, they'll be good," he says.

All payments at his cafe are voluntary.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet