Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lake Wauberg Through Spanish Moss


©2007 Kristen S. Boyesen


This was two photos collaged together, then skootched a bit with Photoshop at the places that did not quite match. I plan on doing a painting from this photo, so look for it soon at Wilderness Art.

01-15-07 note: I have started the painting, but it is not yet finished. The painting-in-progress can be seen at Visual Arts. If you have two windows of your browser up at the same time, you can see this photo on one, and the beginning painting of this photo on the other. Cool!

Critiques welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esoteric Notes said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you had a nice vacation. I have many fond memories of my visits to Florida, even thought about moving there a few times, but sort of got scared off by all the Hurricanes.

http://shambhala.wordpress.com/

3:41 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I agree. I would be quite anxious living there as strong wind is a bit scary to me, even when it happens at much lower velocity than hurricane-strength here in Ohio.

Glad you like the pictures! It was a great vacation.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet