Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We each have a purpose in life

A story to warm your hearts and ponder the mysteries of life in today's column by Pulitzer Prize winner Connie Schultz.

Ten-year-old Izzy is "wise beyond her years". Here is a quote from Connie's column:

"Do you ever feel older than most 10-year-olds you meet?" I asked.

She sighed. "I'm often more serious than the kids around me."

"You look a little sad about that."

She nodded slowly. "I feel like I'm an 85-year-old surrounded by children."

I have a feeling she wasn't just talking about school.


Read more at the link above to discover the wisdom of this youngster, then send her blessings from your hearts. She is on this earth for a purpose yet to be revealed, but it promises to be of great benefit to the world.

Each of us has a purpose in life. We need only to seek within to find the answers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kristen,

I am touched by your writing. Thanks for living your life on purpose. I like you have a blog
called "Life On Purpose"
I will add you to my favorites. I hope you will visit my blog. I think we have a lot in common. http://www.beccalevie.com

4:35 PM

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet