Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Balanced Living Magazine

No time to do much posting! I have totally filled my schedule. There is an event tomorrow morning I would like to attend, but enough is enough! The speaker is the editor of Balanced Living LLC, "Your Guide to Wholeness and Well Being." It is right up my alley, as they say, but I have to devote as much time as I have left to getting ready for Imagination Arts for Veterans which starts next week. Today I created a display for Charter One Bank in Bedford. Here is the poster I designed.

Well, I will try again later. I've tried 5 times and it won't upload.

But it did upload over at Art Experiences using Firefox. Click the link to see the poster!

I have never had trouble with Safari before. In fact it was faster than Firefox!

2 Comments:

Blogger David (Snappy) said...

Hi Kristen, just to let you know i am back online.Gardenless, but still with the green spirit.I have also started painting again after a gap for a few years.Do you have a link for veterans imagination pictures?You mean war veterans.Take care, drop by soon.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hi, Snappy!! So good to see you back online. Green spirit is always with us, for those of us who love to play in the earth and make things grow! I am sure you will find ways to feed your green spirit!

I did not remember that you painted! Check out Ashley Cecil's blog. I am inspired every time I see her work.

I have a link for information on the veterans' program, which has not yet started, but a link to some actual images that they have created sounds like a great idea! I will ask next week if anyone would like to donate a drawing or two to the cause.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet