Sunday, February 04, 2007

Squirrels as Photographers


This photo copyright 2007 Kristen S. Boyesen

I learned of a very interesting photo website through a Jan 22 article in the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

The photographger's link is here, and the button to see the slide show is way at the bottom.

The photos are not the result of editing tricks, but instead, of the natural curiousity of squirrels. Enjoy!

(The above is one of my photos of a squirrel. To see really cool shots by this Cleveland photographer, click one of the links!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link .. Come visit the Photographing squirrels any time.. also say hi to your squirrel for me :)

Scott Alan Johnson

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hi, Scott. Thanks for visiting and approving my link to your website. The photos are great!

Blog readers, I have included two links of Scott's at my blog. The title link goes directly to the slide show, and the "here" goes to the main website where you can leave a message in Scott's guest book.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Aren't squirrels the best? That is, to watch. I've seen them do some terrible damage, but they sure are cute. Thanks for the link...I'll go check it out.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hi, Cheryl!

I do like squirrels as long as they stay on the ground and away from my bird feeders!

Did you go to that link? Hard to believe that the squirrels just posed like that, but they did. He must spend a lot of time in the parks just waiting ...

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Snappy's Gardens Blog
  • ***Yorkshire, UK

  • Taoist Poet